AVET Contracting is an authorized and exclusive field technical support for Geiss in North America. Geiss is the only specialist to offer complete solutions for plastics processing world-wide. Our portfolio includes the design and manufacturing of thermoforming machines, CNC trimming machines, as well as mold forming, and trimming fixtures. True to our motto one step ahead, we solve the tasks of tomorrow today. This claim is substantiated by our ever-evolving technological developments and patents.
Supported by highly qualified and committed staff we are consistently making advancements. With 75% of our employees being trained in-house and a higher than average skilled work force, the figures speak for themselves. Our opinion is: Innovation requires individuals with outstanding technical know-how and vision.
High Performance Vacuum forming, CNC Machinery and Tooling
T10 Thermal Forming Machine
THE MOST ADVANCED VACUUMFORMING MACHINE
The spotlight is on the new T10, presently the most productive GEISS thermoforming machine, sporting significantly reduced cycle times and a compact design.
• 60% Faster machine movements
• 30% Faster cooling times
• Higher energy efficiency
• More precise process control
• Higher duty cycle
• Smaller footprint and best of all — A LOWER PRICE!
Halogen Heating System
• Halogen & Speedium elements can be turned off and on in less than 1 second
• Halogen & Speedium heating elements set for 50% capacity during a 60 second heating period will now be on 1 second, then off 1 second while maintaining an optimum radiation wavelength for a total on-time of 30 seconds
• This control logic produces a short heating time and increases the operating efficiency
The new CNC10 the latest innovation from GEISS. Leading the advancements in CNC trimming machinery.
For the subsequent processing of plastics, company GEISS offer:
· Trimming machines with 3, 4 and 5 axes,
· Ultrasonic cutting plants with 4 to 6 axes,
GEISS Trimming machine with trimming spindle CLASSIC 126
The machines, all of them developed and built by GEISS, are worldwide market leaders with regard to technology, quality and performance. They are designed in accordance with the parametric principle: all machines can be exactly adapted to your special requirements.
Depending on requirements, the GEISS trimming machines are available in any nominal size and different versions. The smallest machine size provides the same productivity and rigidity as the big ones. The nominal size is equal to the block size trimmed with 5 axes in all machines. The machine size 2000 x 1000 mm is the most built standard size.
The customers of GEISS can be assured that all programs are interchangeable and compatible to enable transfer to newer control systems among all machine sizes.